We are still operating, with some changes to our process in order to observe COVID preparedness. We look forward to capturing your stories and moments using the following steps:
- A distance of 2 metres or 6-feet will be maintained between clients and us throughout the session at all times to maintain effective social distancing. Clients will follow our verbal directions and parents will be required to assist us in regards to posing for images.
- Selected session locations can only be approved provided the site will allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Prior to the session, clients will be screened to ensure that no one is sick, has been exposed to other sick individuals or has been in any contact with anyone who may have had COVID-19 symptoms. If any of these scenarios exist, we will offer a re-scheduled date for clients.
- If we are sick or have been in contact with anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms we will stay at home and re-schedule the session.
- Hand sanitizer will be used prior to, during and after each client session.
- We will wear non-medical face masks or face coverings during each of our sessions.
- 48 HRS prior to each scheduled session Clients will be required to provide: Full name, address and phone number as mandated by the Ontario Government. We are required to keep this information for two weeks after your session for the purpose of contact tracing.
- Social distance within the studio will be maintained at all times. Should there be any need to be closer at any time the appropriate PPE will be utilized and we will communicate any necessary session instructions. For newborn & child sessions, parents will be asked to assist us in posing their children with our assistance.
- Hand sanitizer will be available during your session at the studio. Clients and Neluka Photography personnel agree to wash their hands prior to, during and after each session.
- All clients will be required to sign in for each session upon arrival. You will be required to provide: Full name, address and phone number as mandated by the Ontario Government. We are required to keep this information for two weeks after your session for the purpose of contact tracing.
- Sessions will be limited to strict pre-planned session lengths in order to ensure appropriate and thorough cleaning before and after new sessions. We will take every precaution to ensure our clients safety while with us at the studio; however, we cannot be held liable in the event of contracting any illness.
- All food and drink items must be contained within the studio and all shareable items are prohibited – pizza, pastries, etc. Individual packed food is permitted.